SVT – Software
The SVTSoftware supports you in the use of your SVT model by easily specifying measurement procedures and in collecting and evaluating data. The software is designed as a modular program for the use under Microsoft Windows®.
The available software modules are:
SVTS 20 — interfacial tension
The SVTS 20 module is the base software module that enables the measurement of interfacial tensions.
- video based measurement and presentation of the time and temperature dependent interfacial tension based on spinning drop contours according to various methods (i.a. Young-Laplace method)
- control of the rotational speed, the inclination of the measuring cell and the camera position including the automatic calibration of the magnification of the drop and an automatic
- automatic compensation of density and refractive index as well as of temperature dependent changes
- statistics and measurement error analysis
- liquids database
SVTS 21 — oscillation
With the SVTS 21 software module rheological analysis of interfaces becomes possible by oscillating spinning drop measurements.
- relaxation analysis with predefined speed increments and sinusoidal speed variations
- analysis of fast relaxational oscillations and elongations of drops
- determination of dilatational interfacial elasticity of viscoelastic and viscoplastic materials
SVTS 22 — membrane covered drops
The SVTS 22 software module enables the analysis of membrane covered or encapsulated drops.
- determination of deformation and elasticity parameters of membrane covered or encapsulated spinning drops with contours deviating from corresponding Young-Laplace shapes
- calculation of the effective deformation in relation to spherical or ellipsoidal rest or reference contours
- calculation of centrifugal stresses as a measure of the membrane or capsule loads
- calculation of membrane capsule elasticity parameters from the effective deformation and the centrifugal stress
- volume calculation by numerical integration over arbitrary, even strongly deformed but still axis-symmetric drop contours